Willy Castle will be running his 5th London Marathon on Sunday 23 April 2017 and for the third year will be running in support of the St David’s Marist Foundation; specifically the Willy & Dorothy Castle Sports & Cultural Bursary Fund and the Old Boys’ Bursary Fund.
Over the past two years the Marathon Campaign has raised R 140 000 towards the above bursary programmes, through the phenomenal support of our St David’s community and the running efforts of the redoubtable Mr Castle.
How can you support?
- Make a donation in support of Willy’s run to either of the bursary funds above through one of the channels below;
- Send through a message of support for Willy to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are running the London Marathon yourself this year consider running it in support of the St David’s Marist Foundaion, either in tandem with Willy’s Campaign, or we can assist you with setting up your own campaign
Donation Channel options:
- Via a bank transfer into the St David’s Marist Foundation account (Click here for account details)
- Via the online donate button on this website
- Via Snapscan (scan QR Code below) – if you donate via Snapscan please drop an email to email@example.com so that we can acknowledge your donation
You will be eligible to receive a Section 18A Tax Certificate for your donation, issued by the St David’s Marist Foundation, which entitles you to a tax rebate of up to 10% of your taxable income.
Your name will also be added to the Willy Castle Marathon Campaign Circle of Friendship (please indicate when making your donation if you do not wish to be named as a Circle member).